skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Don't "Patron"ize me!


No more! For our livers' sake, nooo mooooore!

So here I am back at the Tinios'..drinking my life away again. Twice the number of shots in half the amount of time equals one hell of a good time. Mommy, wow! I can do math now!
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • Girls Night Out
      • Happily enjoyin yummy girly drinks
      • And the winner is..
      • MmMm liquid crystal display
      • You're excused
      • Don't "Patron"ize me!
      • Ah, the weekend drinking krew.Bar330 was a pretty ...
      • Around the US in 7 days
      • Hellloooo New York!One of the drawbacks of having ...
      • Say No to Work Day
      • Ah, the bootiful sunset over the I-10 freeway on t...
      • Blech. Taking shot after shot of kamakazes. And ...
      • I've known this hoochie for 15 years. Imagine wha...
      • All the alcohol you'll ever need..right here. 
      • Happy Berfday..
      • Watching the principles of supply and demand in ac...
      • G$A$S$ up the ass!
      • Welcome freshmen: the scum of the school. 
      • The very first NostalgicV blogger post!

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile