Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time to bid adieu!

mMMm..blehhh!
I know I won't miss the crappy snow. Woo! Tahoe time!
Happy Halloweenie!
We can drink inside, outside, even in the bathrooms in Vegas!
Gettin light sabered by the roomie.
Some of the Corona posse..
It's good to know alcohol runs in the family.
What an adorable picture of my little partner in crime, Kimmy!
Gettin ready for another night out of inibriation with Vince.

My last week in socal is finally winding down and coming to an end. My last day of court bitchdom ends this Friday as does my stay in Fontucky. What better way to celebrate than with loads and loads of pictures..and booze! I'll miss all the great people I've come to share all my fun times with while I was back in socal this past year. We've made some great memories for me to take back up with me. You guys will always have a special place in my liver..I mean..heart. Until next time!