skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, April 17, 2006

RIP Sidekickster #2

Great. I broke another Sidekick! Let's cross our fingers and hope they swap me a new one again! TGFW (Thank goodness for warranties)!
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2006 (34)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Am I another year older already?
      • RIP Sidekickster #2
      • The cow goes moo!
      • Vegas recap
      • Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas
      • We drink hard and we drink harder
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile