skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ninjas beware

Ray: actually..i don't love ninjas
Ray: i just love having sex with them
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Who's supplised?
      • Ninjas beware
      • KOREANS IN KAPS
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile