skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 22, 2005
Girls night in
There's no better way to spend quality girl time than by chillin at home with pizza, wine, chocolate, and sexy gal pals.
Enjoying take-out from Sushi House..thanx guys!
Voila! A Barbie-sized saucepot!
Take a look at these alcoholics..brownbaggin it at Bev'mo
Can we drink now?
..and an all-girl orgy to top off the night.
The next few pictures are censored.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
I'm a Nostrich!
..and I eat people! Rawr!
I'm a Nostrich!
..and I eat people! Rawr!
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
2006
(34)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(8)
▼
2005
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(12)
Got panda?
Problem? No problem!
Fun times with my party gal
Office Guns Part I
What a busy bee, am I!
Wanna see where I work?
Girls night in
Home sweet..wuhhh?
Weekend with Vimmy
::SIGH::
Visitors beware!
I'm alive!
►
July
(11)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
N O S T R I C H
Vanessa
View my complete profile