skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, August 26, 2005

Problem? No problem!

Saw this posted up on one of the walls at work.
Ahhh, Fridays are greeeeeat.
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • Got panda?
      • Problem? No problem!
      • Fun times with my party gal
      • Office Guns Part I
      • What a busy bee, am I!
      • Wanna see where I work?
      • Girls night in
      • Home sweet..wuhhh?
      • Weekend with Vimmy
      • ::SIGH::
      • Visitors beware!
      • I'm alive!
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile