skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hello Pussy

I brought home a new pussy last night. After eyeing her for over 2 years, she's finally mine! Look how great we're hitting it off. She's already downed her first beer!
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • "I'm lovin' it"
      • Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
      • Lick this pussy
      • Hello Pussy
      • Classic TGIF moments
      • I am so smrt!
      • Sake sake!
      • Hot and sexay
      • Ice cream + pho = Wuh?
      • Did it on their own Accord
      • In search of pussy
      • Workin it, workin it good!
      • On today's menu..
      • When the going gets tough..
      • We want you!
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile