skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sake sake!

Maguro rolls..sorta.

Mmm..hamachi.

And to top off the night, some sake sake! Weeee!

Thankfully, everything was still edible after having touched the hands of poison V. Not bad for the second time I've attempted to roll sushi, eh?
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • "I'm lovin' it"
      • Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
      • Lick this pussy
      • Hello Pussy
      • Classic TGIF moments
      • I am so smrt!
      • Sake sake!
      • Hot and sexay
      • Ice cream + pho = Wuh?
      • Did it on their own Accord
      • In search of pussy
      • Workin it, workin it good!
      • On today's menu..
      • When the going gets tough..
      • We want you!
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile