skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Party weekend!

Great food, great booze, and great friends. What a way to celebrate the weekend.
Edward Corona-hands!
(Photo courtesy of Andrew)
Newer Post Older Post Home

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

I'm a Nostrich!

..and I eat people! Rawr!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2006 (34)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (15)
      • Good friends..
      • What a crabby night!
      • Happy birthday to you..
      • Roses are red..
      • He's baaaaaaack..sort of
      • It's V's Day!
      • Another "spat" with food
      • Farewell Arrested Development!
      • Too hot to handle
      • I love aminals!
      • Party weekend!
      • Kirbylicious
      • I <3 tacos!
      • It's cerveza time!
      • Hi Pucca!
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)

N O S T R I C H

My photo
Vanessa
View my complete profile